Establishing Your Account
Establishing your Hereafter Mail account is simple:
- Your Hereafter Mail account is opened; by you or by someone who is giving this to you as a gift. There is a one-time fee regardless of the amount of mail you wish to send us for safekeeping.
- We will send you a Mail Pack and some documents to complete. Recognizing that time may be of the essence, we will ship these materials to you within two business days of receiving your order.
- Write your cards and letters, address them to the recipients as if you were going to mail them, and affix postage in the form of U.S. Postal Service 1st class Forever stamps.
- Specify when you want each item delivered, using the simple instructions we provide.
- Place all of the mail and the documents you filled out in the Mail Pack and send to us. You pay the postage.
That’s all there is to it. There are no renewal fees and nothing else for you to do, unless you elect to add or remove mail to or from your account at some time in the future.
After your death, your mail will be sent on the dates you specified; or in the absence of specified dates, shortly after you pass away.
Here's a 2-minute video that explains the process....